CNET Editors' note: The download requires registration with valid e-mail address at the publisher's site.
Aspose.Pdf is a .Net PDF component to write PDF documents without using Adobe Acrobat. It supports form field creation, document, text and page properties, color space, text, heading and attachment settings. Create PDF by API, XML templates and XSL-FO files. Also convert HTML, XSL-FO and MS WORD to PDF. Other features include image formats and security features, hyperlinks, add footnotes, auto fit to content in table, decimal Tab stop, HTML Tags, keeping paragraphs together when breaking page.
What's new in this version: Version 7.9 implemented FloatingBox class in Aspose.Pdf namespace and introduced a setting to define any folder as a fonts storage.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Enable your applications to read all the fields of pdf document...
- Perform document processing tasks from your .NET application.
- Create HTML files from multiple RTF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Convert any type of printable Windows document to PDF.
- Convert your documents to PDF and print them.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Search for words within an PDF and then split the document.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Store and fax printed documents and send them via e-mail.
- Compare two documents instantly and generate the list of differ...
- Create PDF documents from Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert Word documents to PDF format.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Convert text and image files to PDF format.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The very best library we have found"
Version: Aspose.Pdf for .NET 3.3
Small yet fully functional library, with exactly the functionality we needed. Very easy to use with a minimum of reserach and code. All of this backed up with great documentation (wiki and forum) and an excellent sales and support team.