From USDA Rural Development:
The Artisan Information System was designed by USDA Rural Development Wisconsin to collect and compile data from artisans through the included survey as part of an organizational foundation leading to the creation of an arts and crafts cooperative. Note that the Web version of the Artisan Information System Setup, designed for minimal download time, only includes the Artisan Information System software and requires Microsoft Access 2002. A CD-ROM version, which does not require Microsoft Access 2002, is also available. More information can be found at our Web site.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage and modify your Web sites and publish information withou...
- Search, scan, and extract Web site content.
- Learn and create programs in SMBI.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Change your PNG, ICO, and GIF icons to business theme.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Retrieve header and body information of e-mail messages for use...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Track, organize, and manage your organization's records.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Collect user activity information from a single mailbox store o...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Provide complete development system for Motorola 68HC12 micro-c...
- Manage pupil information and lessons.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Get information about hardware and software on your PC.
- Protect the user from forbidden information, programs, and game...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Get 3rd world development information about livestock.