The iBook Audio Update improves the quality of sound output on Apple's iBook (Dual USB) computers introduced in May, 2001.
If you are using Mac OS X on your iBook, you must restart in Mac OS 9.1 to install the iBook Audio Update. To restart in Mac OS 9.1, use the Startup Disk pane of System Preferences.
Before you install the iBook Audio Update, read the instructions below. You may want to print them for reference.
- Make sure your iBook's power cord is connected and plugged into a working power source.
- Double-click the iBook Audio Update icon.
Note: If a message says that this version of the iBook Audio Update will not run on this computer, then you do not need this update.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. A status bar shows the progress of the update.
- When a message says that iBook Audio Update has been successfully installed, click OK. Your iBook will restart.
Note: If a message says the update was not completed successfully, begin the update process again.
What's new in this version: Improves the quality of sound output on Apple's iBook (dual USB) computers introduced in May, 2001
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Fix for the 550 MHz or 667 MHz models only.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Envelope printing for Apple's Address Book.
- File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and sh...
- Recover your lost data.
- Modem fix for Jaguar.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Cardbus graphics card PowerBook driver.
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.