The iBook Audio Update improves the quality of sound output on Apple's iBook (Dual USB) computers introduced in May, 2001.
If you are using Mac OS X on your iBook, you must restart in Mac OS 9.1 to install the iBook Audio Update. To restart in Mac OS 9.1, use the Startup Disk pane of System Preferences.
Before you install the iBook Audio Update, read the instructions below. You may want to print them for reference.
- Make sure your iBook's power cord is connected and plugged into a working power source.
- Double-click the iBook Audio Update icon.
Note: If a message says that this version of the iBook Audio Update will not run on this computer, then you do not need this update.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. A status bar shows the progress of the update.
- When a message says that iBook Audio Update has been successfully installed, click OK. Your iBook will restart.
Note: If a message says the update was not completed successfully, begin the update process again.
What's new in this version: Improves the quality of sound output on Apple's iBook (dual USB) computers introduced in May, 2001
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Power management fix.
- Fix for the 550 MHz or 667 MHz models only.
- Forces a more robust connection at 33.6kbps.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Envelope printing for Apple's Address Book.
- Modem fix for Jaguar.
- Update your PowerBook system to work with modems properly.
- Cardbus graphics card PowerBook driver.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Update your drivers for use with the PowerCD CD-ROM drive.
- For all MAXpowr G3 ZIF/G3 PCI cards using OS X.