>Can store up to 15 functions at run time. Can give these functions names >Can write your own programs that manipulate functions and can use these programs on different sets of data. You can write as many programs as you need. >shows the past history of manipulations on functions with their results >Can save, edit, and update the work on functions. >Can do integration and differentiation. >Can print out your work. >Very easy, exciting and fast to use.
What's new in this version: better user experience
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Perform mathematical calculations for various engineering and s...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Compute symbolic math problems with this powerful calculator.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Make Calculations and save them as executable file.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Discover this scientific calculator that performs unit conversi...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Get 16 major functions to realize graphics calculations.
- Plot 2D functions, hardware accelerated 3D graphics, bar charts...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Get an inexpensive alternative to the TI graphing calculators.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Perform signal processing operations and filter design options.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Calculate real and complex matrices.
- Calculate your electricity costs and avoid overpays.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Calculate and log your dives.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content