Air Messenger Serial gives you the ability to interface multiple software device for paging by using the serial port. Air Messenger will monitor a serial port for incoming alarms and will send a page to a pager or cellular phone if a valid alarm was detected. Air Messenger ASCII also supports DDE and Command Line paging. Supports TAP/IXO, SNPP, SMTP, WCTP, and WCTP Over HTTPS and does not require SMTP sever to send E-Mail Pages.
What's new in this version: Version 8.0.5 fixed issue where sometimes the buttons were all grayed out when editing a paging record.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Monitor serial activity, automate specific data processing, and...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Monitor and control any serial port in a system.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Use a RS232 serial port monitor/sniffer tool.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Monitor and control RS232/RS485/RS422/TTL devices in real time ...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Detect serial port activity in your system.
- View serial port data either directly or via the built in filte...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Transfer files via serial ports and null-modem cable.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Monitor and view status of modbus devices connected to your ser...
- Debug, send, and receive data through serial line.
- Transfer data from your machine to remote computer via RS232.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- View, log, and analyze Universal Serial Bus devices activity.