The Smartphone (non-touchscreen) version of our award-winning personal information manager (PIM) includes powerful new features and significant usability improvements to help you work smarter and get more done while on the go.
Agendus ratchets up the PIM capabilities of your Windows Mobile device to make it easier to schedule and organize your life in a way that intuitively makes sense.
What's new in this version: New Features
- Task View: Added 'Group by Matrix' to the Grouping options.
View Related Improvements
- Today View: Corrected a problem where some meetings that should show in the Today view did not show in certain instances
- Day Block View: Resolved an incorrect painting of the description text on untimed events containing a contact
- Week View 7-Day grid: Corrected indicator icons (repeat, ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- Play music on your mobile phone.
- Translate any word into preferable language on your Pocket PC.
- Weekview for datebook & to do applications.
- Personal information manager to help you work smarter.
- Developer's database for tracking creator IDs.
- Perform slideshow on your Windows Mobile device.
- Create, view, and edit MS Office 2007 documents on your Symbian...
- Control, Customize and Manage your to-do-lists.
- Graphically tag each day depending on your plans.
- Save non Palm files on your Palm.
- View PhatPad documents on your Smartphone.