From Awgar Stone:
ActiveFiler assists with the saving of documents from Microsoft Word. Instead of having to navigate to the right folder and name the document when you try to save it, ActiveFiler makes this process automatic, based on rules you set up. In other words, ActiveFiler generates a location and name for a document at the point of saving and creates all necessary folders. The benefit of this is quicker, easier, and more accurate saving.
What's new in this version: Minor enhancements.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Hide and protect your personal files and folders.
- Rename, save, and delete htm files without using a navigator.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Backup your new or changed files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Encrypt your files, folders, and documents.
- Back up files and folders to different media types.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create and view thumbnails of various image files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View WordprocessingML files as HTML within Internet Explorer.
- Scan and archive your important data to access and share it wit...
- Detect duplicate files.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Allow JDBC operations on XML files with various features.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Modify and mark your folders.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: