From Wictor Wilen:
Windows Live Writer is a easy-to-use software that will make it easier to compose compelling blog posts using Windows Live Spaces or your current blog service. The Acronyms Plugin for Windows Live Writer was designed to let you search for an acronym description and insert it the acronym with the description in the blog post. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Get and store commonly used snips of HTML.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Provide an option to choose the Quote of the day from two RSS f...
- Embed screen captures into your Live Writer post.
- Insert a verse of the day from Bible Gateway.
- Compose blog posts from Windows live writer.
- Add a geo microformat snippet into a blog post.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Insert tags on your blog post.
- Compose and publish blog posts for Windows Live Spaces or a num...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Put an embedded album using the new feature from Live Spaces.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Add Live Spaces emoticons into your blog.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Add a Digg This button to your Windows Live Writer posts.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Generate and add cool Polaroid-style pictures to your blog.
- Make image searches and select the image you want to put in you...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.