ATI Tray Tools is a tweaker for Radeon video cards. Features include:
- Overclocking with templates
- Automatic overclocking when application required 3D mode. Artifact Tester with ability to find maximum stable clocks for GPU and Memory.
- Game profiles with desktop shortcut creation.
- Direct3D settings with templates, GUI form and tray popup menu
- OpenGL settings with templates, GUI form and tray popup menu
- Hardware low level color correction
- Hardware tweaks. Setting PCI latency timer
- System wide Hot Keys. (Load profiles any profiles/work with colors/run any application)
- Refresh Lock system with ability to set separate refresh rates for each resolution.
- Tweak for overriding Pixel and Vertex Shaders
- Speed improvement tweaks for Anisotropic/Trilinear Filtering
- Support for system options, VPU Recover, DMA Copy and so on
- Support for MMC applications
- And many features
What's new in this version: