CNET Editors' review
In retails situations, bar codes can make it much easier to keep up with inventory, and they certainly add speed and accuracy at the point of sale. But retailers aren't the only businesses that benefit from this technology; many companies use bar codes to keep up with computer hardware, audiovisual equipment, printed materials, and much more. No matter how or why you use bar codes, 2P Barcode Creator Enterprise is a simple way to generate and print these scannable labels.
The program's interface is plain, with well-organized menus and an uncluttered toolbar across the top. To create a bar code, users simply select the type they want from a drop-down menu, enter the appropriate data, adjust the settings, and click OK. The program automatically generates the bar code and displays it as an image. Users can then add text, images, or shapes, arrange the elements as desired, and then either save or copy the entire thing. 2P Barcode Creator lets users choose from 23 types of basic bar codes, and also supports the creation of HIBC bar codes for use in health care settings. Users who are new to bar code creation will likely need to do some research elsewhere before using the program; the built-in Help file gives a brief overview of the program's use, but it does not discuss the various types of bar codes. For users who already know what they need, though, 2P Barcode Creator is an extremely easy way to create bar codes, offering plenty of options for customization while maintaining an intuitive design.
2P Barcode Creator Enterprise installs a desktop icon without asking but uninstalls cleanly. We recommend this program to all users.Editor's note: This is a review of the full version of 2P Barcode Creator Enterprise 2.39. The trial version is limited to 30 days trial only.
2P Barcode Creator is an industrial strength barcode maker program which you can trust to meet your barcode everyday needs anywhere your business leads to. Unicode supported. Output barcode images to clipboard so that you can paste directly into your document. Save barcode images as image file which can then be incorporated into your document or used in whichever way you like. Print barcode images directly to a printer. Field type includes Barcode, Text, Line, Round-Rect, Oval, Box, Picture. Various border styles are supported.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Generate barcodes easily.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Create, edit, and burn disc images.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Merge images to PDF and convert from JPEG, JPG, BMP, GIF, forma...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Generate your own bar codes and print them for labeling.
- Play through over 100,000 community-created levels in solo or m...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Create PDF files from images.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create text image copyright stamp in PDF document pages.
- Convert your files between various formats.
- Create and print personal digital scrapbook pages from your pho...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create disk image for further system recovery.