The world's easiest property management software for managing rental property leased to tenants. All necessary reports, report forms, and software functionality are automatic. For example, if a tenant is overdue for rent, just choose the tenant name; 1Stop Property Management will locate the tenant, add what he/she owes, including late fees, then print and email the Notice of Overdue Rent report.
One price covers everything: Ability to add an unlimited number of rental units to the database, No extra charge for installing on unlimited number of PCs per site, and 100% free support. Version 2 has code optimizations and minor bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Manage, display photos, and format your landlord, property, and...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Take control of almost every aspect of your property portfolio ...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage your own residential property and generate monthly and a...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Manage your rental property.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Track properties, tenants, leases, and mortgages.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage and save information of your rental properties.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage your home rental advertising campaign & advertise to ove...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Calculate payments, remaining balance, amortization period, int...
- Keep track of maintenance and expenses for your home.
- Calculate mortgage payments and interest.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Learn the facts about your mortgage and own your home years ear...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: