iMAME is a modified android version from open-sourced MAME project. It emulates arcade games supported by MAME which includes over 8000 different ROMs. This emulator has improved performance, user interface and tit supports more games compared to the original MAME emulator.
* iMAME is an EMULATOR and DOES NOT INCLUDE ROMS OR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL OF ANY KIND.
With over 8000 games supported, some games will run better than others; some games may not run at all. It is impossible to support such a vast number of titles, so please do not email the developer asking for support for a specific game.
1. After installing, place your MAME-titled zipped roms in /sdcard/MAME4droid/roms folder.
2. This iMAME version uses only '0.139' romset. Tools such as clrmame, rombuilder can be used to check/rebuild ROM sets, and more games will be support in the future versions. Suggestions are welcome.
3. Press "COIN+START" simultaneously to show native MAME menu for game configurations and cheats.
* Support Android phones with arm64-v8a CPUs
* Native support for NVidia Shield Portable and Tablet devices
* Autorotate with individual settings for portrait and landscape orientation
* Hardware Keys remapping
* Touch Controller can be toggled on and off
* Image smoothing (including new HQx smoothing up to HQ4x)
* Integer-based scaling for purest game recreation at higher resolutions
* Overlay filters including scanlines, CRT, etc.
* Digital or Analog touch selectable
* Animated touch stick or DPAD
* Customizable In-App button layout
* iON's iCade and iCP (as iCade mode) external controllers supported
* Plug and play support for most Bluetooth and USB Gamepads
* Tilt Sensor replacement for joystick movement
* Touch lightgun with auto-detection option
* Mouse support for Nvidia Shield devices
* Display 1 to 6 buttons on screen
* Netplay over local WiFi
* Options for video aspect ratio, scaling, rotate, etc.
* Supports cheats for over 8000 games (Press "COIN+START" simultaneously to show cheats in native MAME menu.)
The source code is modified based on MAME, which is open sourced, GPL2 licensed.