Virtual Serial Port Kit creates pairs of virtual serial ports in your system which are virtually connected to each other. Physical null modem cables are not required. You can connect any number of virtual port pairs. Virtual serial port pairs will look and work exactly like real hardware serial ports connected via null modem cables.Virtual Serial Port Kit is designed for software developer to speed up development process during debugging and data-logging period and cut months or even years from total project time. Virtual Serial Port Kit is useful also for users which work with Windows applications using serial COM ports joined by null modem cable especially if those applications require more than one serial port pair.
- full hardware serial ports emulation.
- virtual serial ports look and work like real hardware ports.
- physical null modem cables are not required.
- virtual communication is more fast (up to 250 Kb/s) and reliable than
via real null modem cable.
- Serial data transmission speed (bitrate) emulation
- virtual serial ports configuration via Windows Device Manager.
- compatibility with PnP and WMI technologies.
- compatibility with VMware.
- hot program install - no system reboot is required.
- up to 127 virtual serial port pairs can be created.
- one click enable/disable button for all virtual serial ports.
- user friendly program interface.
What's new in version 5.4.1
Version 5.4.1 fixes auto update utility and improves drivers.
ReleaseNovember 21, 2012
Date AddedNovember 21, 2012
Operating SystemsWindows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP