Learn how to report a crime, locate a federal inmate, research common U.S. laws, and file a complaint against the government.
- Personal Legal Issues, Documents, and Family. Get legal help, replace documents and learn about your family history.
- Federal Laws and Regulations. Learn some of the basics about U.S. laws, regulations, and executive orders, and discover resources to find out more.
- Crime and Prisons. Learn about reporting crimes or criminals and find frequently requested information about prisons.
- Labor Laws and Issues. Learn about some important employment laws and issues.
- Scams and Frauds. Learn how to protect yourself from and respond to scams and frauds.
- Your Legal Disability Rights. Read about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), which protects peoples rights regarding employment, public accommodations, state and local government services, and more.
- Find a national federal court form.