An app for Martini-lovers! The Martini Cocktail app is a unique reference to the king of cocktails in all its staggering variations.
- No citrus drinks
- No chocolate martinis or nonsense of that kind
- Nothing actually sweetdry, and off-dry drinks only
- Gin cocktails (73%) and vodka cocktails (13%), nearly all with vermouth or other aromatic wines (see full list of included recipes)
- A hundred carefully-curated recipes* spanning the entire history of the Martini, beginning with its first documented origins in the 1880s and running to present day interpretations
- 71 Dry Martinis (and close relatives) to explore, drawn from essential books, famous personalities, and institutions
- 30 off-dry Martinis (and close relatives) to rediscover employing red vermouth, white vermouth, genever, and/or Old Tom Gin
- Fully-annotated by author and journalist Robert Simonson
- The perfect companion to Simonsons The Martini Cocktail: A Meditation on the World's Greatest Drink, with Recipes, available from Ten Speed Press
- Check off the ingredients youve got and this app will show you which drinks you can make!
- Filter the recipes on multiple criteria with just a few taps
- Track favorite and flagged recipes
- Ingredient definitions included
- Universal app, works nearly identically on both platforms
*Note that 49 of the recipes in this app can also be found in our app Martins Index; in this app, they may be annotated differently.
Please enjoy responsibly and in moderation!