Information about the program is explained in sequential order.
1. This program examines entered text by formal; analyzes on the basis of letters, words and sentences.
2. You can use the "copy-paste" technique from any source, or the ready-made texts in the library.
3. By pressing the "Result" button on the homepage, you can find the letters, words and sentence numbers in the text.
4a. The letter analysis feature can also be used to determine how many letters are used.
4b. In this page, the relevant letter is clicked and the place in the text is indicated by capital letters.
5a. The program allows you to sort words in the text one by one and sort them by their original order in the text.
5b. At the same time, you can sort these words alphabetically and by number of letters.
5c. For all three options, it is possible to perform a more precise filtering based on the number of letters and numbers.
6a. You can reverse the text entirely or word by word. It is possible to make a choice about this subject.
6b. These options are 4 pieces. If desired, the text is written in reverse as a whole, and words can be written in reverse if desired.
6c. In order for the mentioned features to be used on a word or letter basis, a choice between "WORD / LETTER" must be made.
7. Our application has Turkish and English options.
8. In very large texts (depending on the phone feature) there may be slowing or locking the program.
9a. When the "HOME" key on the pages is pressed, the information is reset to zero.
9b. If you want to go back to home before the information is lost, use the backspace key.
10. You can save, update and delete the text we have entered.
11. You can access our previously published programs by clicking the logo on the homepage.