The Reason Home app allows an owner of the Reason ONE Alexa built-in alarm clock to set up their new clock and change clock settings. Specific functions are as follows:
1) Create a user account on Mi cloud platform, which enables the user to have remote access to their Smart Home IoT devices, including the Reason ONE Alexa built-in alarm clock.
2) Set up a Wi-Fi connection for a new Reason ONE Alexa built-in alarm clock.
3) Link the Reason ONE Alexa built-in alarm clock to the user's Amazon account, thereby enabling voice commands using the Alexa AI voice assistant.
4) Check Alexa alarm, timer, and reminder settings.
5) Adjust alarm and audio volumes on the alarm clock's speaker
6) Select the time zone and region for the clock.
7) Select the country/region of the cloud server location.