*** The classic party game is finally on the iPhone and iPad with more daring and fun confessions than ever! ***
Think you knew your friends? Think again! In this classic party game, the participants need to answer truthfully to random statements about their life! Have you ever had a threesome? Posted a nude picture on Facebook by accident? Cheated on your partner? Unironically liked a Justin Bieber-song? This app contains over 200 questions to keep the party going and let all the dirty little secrets out!
It is the perfect app for the dinner, party or after-party. Any social event can instantly be turned up a level with the use of this classic app, but we recommend keeping it away from family gatherings (yes, we had to learn that the hard way).
Categories like Work, Relationships, Drinking and of course Sex keeps the game amusing and surprising. And cheaters better watch out for the Meta category, where you have to confess the truthfulness of your other confessions
Reasons to download this app right now:
* Over 200 funny, smart and daring questions! The most creative confessions in app form.
* Seven different categories, including Relationships, Sex and Drinking (parental discretion is advised!)
* Share the statement by mail or Facebook! Will people answer truthfully online?
* Shake, swipe or touch to bring up a new question! Easy-to-use interface makes sure you can keep the questions coming no matter your state of, well, inebriation.
* Works on both iPad and iPhone! Just grab the closest device and start playing!
* Slick design makes this app easy and fun to comeback to. Yeah, were tired of all those other boring and ugly party game apps too. Never Have I Ever is the Rolls Royce of party game apps!
* Its free! Download it and try it without any risk!
So do you have the guts to play it? Download it now to find out!
=== Get it for free! The app is ad supported and gives you a starter selection of confessions. For the seasoned players, there is of course the simple possibility to unlock more fun and remove the ads inside the app! ===