NASA-APOD is an Android app that displays NASA's Astronomical Picture of the Day. This app lets you explore the cosmos with NASA's Astronomy Picture of the Day (APOD) service. NASA publishes a new image or video everyday related to astronomy for APOD, along with comprehensive documentation about the featured image.
Support me if you like my work: https://paypal.me/karthikmohan06
Note: The Astronomy Picture of the Day (APOD) is based upon work supported by NASA under award No. 80NSSC17M0076. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
1. The whole project is Kotlin based
2. Compatible with Android 4.2 and up
3. Fluid Materialistic Design
4. High Resolution Pictures
5. Easily navigate to view featured picture of any day since 1995.
6. Detailed information of featured images
7. Features both images and videos (both playable in the app itself).
-- Upcoming Features
1. Downloading/Sharing the pictures.
2. Setting as Wallpaper
3. More Intuitive UI
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.