Help your child learn and study with these fun quizzes designed for kids grades 1 - 4. Study basic arithmetic and improve skills by completing equations and answering problems. Your child will be rewarded with a variety of achievements and the chance to compare high scores with friends!
*** Features ***
- Change the difficulty of the questions by selecting a grade level appropriate for your child. Currently, you can select between first and fourth grade.
Choose one of two game modes:
- Normal: A 10 question quiz that provides a letter grade on completion.
- Endless: Keep going until you miss three questions. Your high scores will be recorded on Game Center, where they can be compared with other players!
Different types of questions:
- Equations: Practice basic arithmetic without any distractions.
- Word problems: Learn to read and interpret math problems in the form of a sentence. Improve your child's ability to pick out important information from context. Sentences are randomly generated so that each question will be unique.
- Operations: Complete equations by determining what operation the equation requires.
Select specific types of problems:
- Help your child focus on different areas that need improvement. Choose which types of equations you want to study: addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division.
Note: Multiplication is only available for grades 3 and 4. Division is only available for grade 4.