Lalie is a cute caterpillar and she wants to help kids discover the world.
Lalie Lullaby will help them to fall asleep while they listen the rhymes parents from all over the world have sung to infants since ancient times.
The soothing nature of the lullabies and the slow and repetitive effects of this app will help to relieve the stress and may even make their parents to start yawning!
If you would like an additional lullaby to be included in the next version, please visit our support page and send us an email!
You can also follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/laliegames or like us on Facebook: facebook.com/laliegames for more updates and fun!
No in-app purchases.
No third-party advertising.
10 sweet musics:
- Brother James.
- Wiegenlied (Cradle Song) (Johannes Brahms).
- A la Nanita Nana (Traditional Spanish Lullaby).
- All the Pretty Little Horses.
- Rock-a-bye Baby.
- Fais dodo Colas mon p'tit frre (French Lullaby).
- Jingle Bells.
- All Through The Night / Ar Hyd y Nos (Welsh folk song).
- Baa, Baa, Black Sheep (English nursery rhyme)
- Au clair de la lune (French Lullaby)
5 soothing effects.
3 different instruments.
You can configure the app to automatically sleep after a certain time.
Repeat the lullaby or change randomly the effect.
3 languages for the user interface: English, Spanish and French.
Simple user interface, 3 main buttons to change the current lullaby, effect or instrument.