Kidsy-AR is a kids game based on Augmented Reality. The game has been created to make learning Alphabets and Numbers fun for children.
The ultimate aim of this game is to make learning fun for children so they dont lose interest at an early stage.
- The game can be played offline without internet
- Compatible with iPhone 6s / 6 Plus / 6s Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus / X devices with iOS Version 11 or later versions.
- Continued use of AR can dramatically reduce battery life.
How to Play?
The game will start after you choose to play with Alphabets or numbers. Once that is selected, you need to choose a level to play.
The options to choose a level are Easy, Medium and Hard.
Once a level is selected, the game will begin.
As the game is based on Augmented Reality, all you have to do is move the phone around you to find the alphabets or numbers shown at the bottom of the screen.
Once an alphabet or number is found, the next to find will be automatically displayed and highlighted in the bottom. While playing the game, seconds taken to find and score will be displayed on top of the screen. Each correct letter or number found will earn you a point.
The score guidelines are:
- If you find an alphabet or number within 15 seconds you get 10 points
- If you find an alphabet or number within 16-20 seconds you get 7 points
- If you find an alphabet or number within 21-25 seconds you get 5 points
-If you find an alphabet or number within 26-30 seconds you get 3 points
-If you find an alphabet or number in more than 30 seconds you get a single point
Once you successfully find an alphabet or a number your score will increase and the clock will be reset to zero. It is possible to restart the game or go back in the game by touching on the right or left side of the screen.
If you select a wrong alphabet or number, a message will be displayed saying you need to work hard followed by the options of Retry and Home.
Icon made by https://smashicons.com from www.flaticon.com