Infinite Joystick is an unofficial Infinite Flight Connect client. It allows you to control Infinite Flight (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fds.infiniteflight) running on another device (iOS or Android) over a WiFi network using your joystick. The main goal of this app is to enable you to be able to use a joystick to control Infinite Flight on an iOS device without the need to use the LiveFlight Connect app which is currently only available for Windows and Mac.
This app is open source and is distributed under the GPLv3 license. You can grab the source code here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u1dga4v0zpxtu2o/infinitejoystick.zip?dl=0
1) Start Infinite Flight on another phone or tablet (Android or iOS)
2) In Infinite Flight, go to Settings > General and check "Enable Infinite Flight Connect"
3) Make sure the device running this app is on the same WiFi network as the Infinite Flight device
4) Plugin your joystick into the device running this app (Infinite Joystick)
5) Wait for Infinite Joystick to connect to Infinite Flight
6) Map the joystick buttons and axes in Settings > Controls