Financial Management means planning, organizing, directing and controlling the financial activities such as procurement and utilization of funds of the enterprise. It means applying general management principles to financial resources of the enterprise.
Financial management is the area of business management devoted to a judicious use of capital and a careful selection of sources of capital in order to enable a business firm to move in the direction of reaching its goals.
Financial management refers to the efficient and effective management of money in such a manner as to accomplish the objectives of the organization. It is the specialized function directly associated with the top management.
App includes the following :
- Introduction to Financial Management
- Financial Management an Overview
- Financial Management Guidelines
- Concept of finance functions
- Types of Financial Decisions
- Importance, Objective organisation and responsibility of finance Management
- Financial Planning
- Profit Maximization Criticisms.
We continue to work hard to make this application improved and more valuable to you. Please send us an email for any questions