All board game fans know checkers! This multiplayer version offers its own selection of surprises: completely free, it allows you to play online and compete against other players from around the world on your smartphone or tablet!
Created in the 14th century, checkers is a traditional abstract combination game between two players. Your main goal is to eliminate each of the adversary pawns by moving your own pawns diagonally around a checkerboard. To eliminate an opposing pawn, you just have to capture it by jumping over it, provided that the square behind the latter is free. Capturing the other pawn is compulsory and this can be done by moving either forwards or backwards. If possible, you can take several pawns at the same time. When a pawn reaches the last row of the opponent's side, it becomes a ""King"" and can then be moved diagonally in all directions.
Create a room, join one or find a random opponent and settle down for a game. You just have to move the checkers around the board and set up the right strategy to crush your opponent and win your game of checkers!
- Face off against a computer opponent
- Challenge your friends to a game
- Play against opponents from all parts of the world
- Create your own game and modify it to your liking (private game or public, number of players, game name, reserved for your friends or players on the same level as you, etc.)
- Randomly join a game created by other players
- Find a game by name (to play against a friend, for example)
- Chat with your opponents during the game
- Sign up for Jeux-Gratuits.com or connect to your account to post your scores and your level
- Clean and stylish graphics for fun and easy-to-use gameplay
- The ideal background music to play to keep your stress levels down
- Available in 7 languages: French, English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, and Japanese