Connect your camera wireless to your TV and transform it into a Photobooth.
* change countdown with left/right buttons
* change number of captures with up/down buttons
* start/stop capturing with center button
List of supported cameras:
Sony cameras that have the 'Smart Remote Control' app, like Alpha 6300.
Important: update 'Smart Remote Control' on your camera before using this.
To update open 'PlayMemories Camera Apps' and select 'Smart Remote Control' from the list of apps.
* Most DSLR cameras that support wifi, like D5300 or D7200
* Newer cameras from the Z Series, like Nikon Z6
* Snapbridge cameras with firmware update that unlocks the wifi menu on the camera, like D850 with Firmware 1.10
* Superzoom cameras, like Nikon P900
* DSLR cameras with wifi, like Canon 5D Mark IV
* DSLR cameras with wifi adapter, like 7D Mark II using W-E1
* M-Series, like Canon EOS M10