With this application you can perform all types of surveys, both private and public. These surveys include:
* Surveys in general to know the preferences on a specific topic.
* Voting to decide which option to take on any question.
* Sports clubs, to bet the result of a match, championship, etc.
* In general, to perform any type of exam, where the answers can be known a priori or after having made the same (this is the case of sports betting).
* Literary contests, photography, etc., where you can submit your application through the App itself.
* Student elections, union or any type, where candidates can apply through the App itself.
In all types of surveys, the administrator can choose the phases that the process will have:
* Discards (only if there is a candidacy phase).
* Voting (or examination phase).
* Corrections (if we are in exam mode, so that once the exam is finished, you can indicate the correct answers - when a priori they did not know each other, as in the case of football matches-).
* Results (presentation of statistics, test results, batons, etc.).
The administrator may also send invitations to participate in private surveys, in any of the phases defined above.
The definition of the surveys is completely parametrizable. The different phases are parameterized with the start and end date, so that we automatically pass from one phase to another without the need for any manual action.
We can also indicate the type of survey, the type of question, the number of answers to be selected in each question and the weights of each of them. We can also assign images to the surveys, to the questions as well as to the answers and many other options.
The results are presented in a list format and with different types of graphics, in which you can also customize the color.