Multiplayer Augmented Reality underwater action game!
+ Not just 1, but 3 games and an AR aquarium!
+ Whack-A-Fish - One or two player game of fast reflexes where fish appear and disappear randomly.
+ Fishnado - A cyclone of fish where one or two players throw worms at the fish to score points.
+ Eliminator - Game for two players in which the goal is to eliminate your opponent's fish before they eliminate yours!
+ AR Aquarium - An AR aquarium experience with eclectic critters. Serene or Sprightly? You decide!
+ Nothing else needed to buy or download.
+ Completely Ad Free!
Up to two players and a spectator can join in each game.
Spectators get to see all the AR game action between the players and their scores.
Three game audio tracks to choose from: Arcade, Smooth, Adrenaline.
AR Aquarium has zoom and rotation gestures for adjusting the aquarium size and angle.
How to Join and Play the Multiplayer AR games:
1. The host is the player that starts the game type and establishes its location.
2. Players join the host's game by tapping 'Join Game' and then selecting the host in the game browser.
3. After the host accepts the players invitation, the player initializes their device to sync with the host device.
4. Spectator joins the game the same way as a player.
5. When all player and spectators have joined, host presses the 'Start' button and the game begins.
Detailed instructions with screen shots for multi-player game initialization is provided on the website.
The 'host' is the player that starts the game, the other players/spectators join the host's game.
Requires iOS 12.0 and one or more iOS devices with A9 or later processors.
Note: When using Augmented Reality please maintain awareness of objects and people around you at all times.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.