- Minimalistic interface with monochromatic color schemes.
- Tap the ball to increase your score
- Unlock exciting color schemes by completing each level
- Set a new high score in Endless Mode
- Turn on Colorblind Mode to make the ball easier to see
- Play to the soothing tunes of Quincas Moreira
100 TAPS is a digital, minimalist interpretation of a classic children's game "Don't drop the balloon." Using your finger, tap on the ball to keep it in the air as long as possible. Completing each level will unlock new and vibrant color schemes. See how long you can last in Endless Mode, and set a high score!
Can you beat 100 Taps Mode?
- Simple UI by Unruly Games
- Simple Vector Icons by Unruly Games
- Paint board and brush free icon by Freepik
- Vinyl Rewind by TasmanianPower
- Rio Nights by Quincas Moreira