From Bruno Gaufier:
Drop a movie on xbMovieMaker.app and let it work. A few seconds later you should have a screen saver with the same name as the movie you used (it will end with .saver).
You can use any kind of movie. As long as quicktime recognizes it. This includes:
- Quicktime movies.
- Flash animation (with Quicktime 6).
- DIVX's and AVI's (with the right codec).
More Products to Consider
- Display the view of our planet as seen from space.
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- Animate your desktop with the beautiful 3d space scenes.
- See a glowing digital clock that appears when your computer is ...
- Jigsaw plugin to join movie files.
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create high-quality transitions to use with your QuickTime movi...
- Convert most popular video formats into 3GP format.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- View celebratory dance 3D snowflakes on your desktop.
- Full screen QT player, fixes sync problems on-the-fly.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Convert media files into the Kinoma movie file format to play b...