From Bruno Gaufier:
Drop a movie on xbMovieMaker.app and let it work. A few seconds later you should have a screen saver with the same name as the movie you used (it will end with .saver).
You can use any kind of movie. As long as quicktime recognizes it. This includes:
- Quicktime movies.
- Flash animation (with Quicktime 6).
- DIVX's and AVI's (with the right codec).
More Products to Consider
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Bring the beauty of African Serengeti wild life to your monitor...
- Bring underwater world to your desktop.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Watch breathtaking animated waterfall with eagles soaring above...
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Display a golden spinning cross with reflecting colors.
- Decorate your desktop with a Veep TV show screensaver.
- Jigsaw plugin to join movie files.
- Decorate your desktop with a balls screensaver.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Create high-quality transitions to use with your QuickTime movi...
- Decorate your desktop with a West Wing TV show screensaver.
- Full-screen QuickTime player that fixes sync problems on-the-fl...
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Enjoy a screen saver with two moving turtles, passing the scree...
- Screenshot & screen movie capture utility.
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.