uTorrent is a powerful and efficient BitTorrent client for Windows. Most of the features present in other BitTorrent clients are present in uTorrent, including bandwidth prioritization, scheduling, RSS auto-downloading, and Mainline DHT. Additionally, uTorrent supports the protocol encryption joint specification and peer exchange. Unlike many torrent clients, it does not hog valuable system resources--typically using less than 6MB of memory, allowing you to use the computer as if it weren't there at all.
What's new in this version:
- uTP performance and TCP rate control have been greatly improved
- BEP22 has been fixed
- Access denied problems should be virtually non-existent
- Change: disable net.calc_overhead by default to improve speeds for users with low caps
- Change: Sharper help graphic
- Fix: fixed crash while adding torrents - if more than 100 are added concurrently it will be done silently