So, you get all these emails about events, and you want them to go into iCal, but it is pretty annoying because you can't remember everything about them at once and have to go back and forth copying and pasting a few times between the programs. This is where text2cal comes in - it is a service that allows you to grab all the text at once from your email, select the important times and dates from that grabbed text, and insert the result directly into iCal. It also makes guesses about the times and dates to make it even easier! (currently compatible only with US dates (month/day/year) - come back later for day/month/year compatibility!)
What's new in this version:
- Attempts to figure out if you're in a m/d/y area or d/m/y area and do the right thing.
- Added hotkey for using clipboard text instead of selected text for use with incompatible applications
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Widget to keep track of time spent on tasks.
- Simple and quick way to manage repeated elements in any text.
- Flexible notepad application.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Email import utility.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Widget for the backpackit online web service.
- Powerful alternative email client.
- Create audio, video, and rich text notes.