smcFanControl lets the user set the minimum speed of the build in fans. So you can increase your minimum fan speed to make your intel mac run cooler. However in order not to damage your machines smcFanControl let's you not set minimum speed to a rate under Apple's defaults.
What's new in this version:
- Offical support for every so far released Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, mac mini included
- Fans of iMacs, MacPro's are read out on first startup. For official support of iMac/MacPro in a future release please send me your ModelName and min/max speed for every fan.
- The fan to be displayed in the menubar can be chosen now
- All known memory leaks fixed
- Spanish localization included