From the mac guy:
quick highlight is a set of applescript applications which provide a shortcut to the file and folder colour labels. You can drop them into your Finder toolbar, for quick access. I know the colour labels are easy enough to get to, but I felt that 2 clicks was too much for this simple process.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Quick access to file/folder color labels, icon view, zooming.
- Simple applescript studio wrapper for rsync.
- Export all your EyeTV recordings with one click.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- App switcher/launcher with skins.
- Add some extras to AppleScript for OS 8.6.
- Menubar item to switch between dock configs.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Run Applescripts by holding down key combinations.