Pricecheckah, the only app you'll need to help you save money during the economic downturn.
***WE'VE ADDED BARCODE SCANNING WITH REDLASER AND DROPPED THE PRICE TO 99C!! GET THE GREAT SCANNING OF REDLASER WITH THE RESULTS YOU WANT TO SEE!!***
With the newly added feature of allowing you to add online stores to the results*. Pricecheckah is the easiest way to compare prices with the stores you want, any time you want. It is specifically designed to provide comparison prices with the UPC and ISBN codes found on almost all products, it also gives results for keyword and product number searches.
Use it with an account so you can access it later - or use it without an account
Use it while you're in the store, use it anytime, anywhere.
No other app out there gives you as many accurate results.
No other app will save you money like this one.
Here's what our customers have to say:
"Recommended to shoppers that like to compare prices. I now save on every purchase." - snugbug11
"this saved me a good amount of money. It was worth the 5 bucks" - Rayah05
- Add up to 5 of your own custom retailers. Change them any time you like. At Lowes and want to know what the price is at Home Depot? At Target and want to know what the price is at Walmart or Kmart? You can do it!
- Create an account to access your searches later or on any desktop. Don't want an account? That's fine too.
- Using Pricecheckah's own UPC Searcher Algorithm, the app will always try and find what you were looking for even if certain retailers don't list results for a specific UPC/ISBN code.
- Inline search history
- Zoom-in on product images via multi-touch pinching gestures for a closer look at search results.
- Personalized account so you can search in the store and then re-search when you get back to your home computer on a more manageable screen.
- Select your favorite retailers from the ones provided.
- Show and hide product images for low bandwidth connections.
- Search stores in the US and UK.
- Amazon Prime indicators for Amazon power shoppers.
- Buy it Now indicators for eBay power shoppers.
US Stores: Amazon, Buy.com, eBay, Overstock, Walmart & many more...
UK Stores: AmazonUK, eBayUK & many more...
The most popular price comparison webapp and apple "staff pick" since 2007.
For full instructions on how to use the app go to:
*Online stores must be searchable for feature to return results. Results may vary from online stores and retail stores. Most stores do not have every product in their store listed on their website. Most stores do not list the UPC code for all of the items on their website.
As always tell us what you think and more importantly, tell us what you want!
ATTRIBUTION: pricecheckah uses two separate algorithms for recognizing barcodes. One is part of the ZXing Project: http://bit.ly/zxproj which is licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. Full: http://bit.ly/a2license
What's new in this version:
Bug fixes only.