This is a handy little AppleScript that integrates OSX, X11.app, and OpenOffice 1.0.1. The 2 main features of this app are (1) automatically open X11.app as needed, open OpenOffice, bring to front and (2) drag office-type docs into its icon to pull up the document in OpenOffice.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Click the icon to access a note space overtop of your blurred c...
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Color picker for AppleScript development.
- Make buttons for your Web projects.
- Edit and print the photos for passport and driver licenses.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- View and manage your PDF files with tabs.
- Full screen image viewer.
- Speed up your typing in Cocoa applications.