Create a secure Wi-Fi hotspot on your mobile phone. Share your mobile's internet connection with laptop, tablet or any other Wifi enabled devices. Works on almost every phone. How to use it: Enter any password you like and Tap on the Wifi icon to start/stop the hotspot. (Yes, it's that simple!)
More Products to Consider
- Chat over VoIP or via instant messaging, share images and video...
- Call and text anyone, anywhere.
- Nimbuzz is everything you need to communicate for free.
- Puffin Web Browser is the fastest web browser on the Android pl...
- Get WhatsApp Messenger and say goodbye to SMS!.
- Make free Skype-to-Skype video calls, and call phones at Skype ...
- Provide Internet access to your laptop through your Android pho...
- This plugin ONLY works for users who have ALSO installed the Te...
- "USA Top Downloaded Free Texting App for Android"Join the hundr...
- Kik Messenger.
- Turn on Portable Wi-Fi hotspotImprove your mobile computing exp...
- SLIDE. SNAP. SHARE.
- Tether your computer through the Android phone's data connectio...
- Pebble Watch Data Provider via the Music WatchAppShows Current ...
- IP3054 app for IG7600.
- Enjoy the most accurate name and phone number lookup service wi...
- You can enable the Portable Wifi HotSpot so quickly.
- Call Block makes it easy for you to permanently block unwanted ...
- Engage and exploit the Web with a clever Android browser.
- VenueSpot - Wifi pass finder powered by foursquare.
- Blind Chat Messenger 'Talky' Talky Launch Event!! Only for May ...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Exchange free SMS with other SMS Anywhere users or any GSM netw...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"New version is very coool!!"
Version: mHotspot 1.1
One touch hotspot
removed aggressive ads
no duration count
"VIRUS, ADWARE OR SPYWARE ALERT"
Version: mHotspot 1.1
It gives you a quick and easy wifi hotspot as advertised.
It loads the adware browserprotect.exe onto your system which is almost impossible to remove. Try Winhotspot instead - it does all the same stuff but without the adware.
Which is more irritating - Cnet's safe download system or Cnet not checking on the software they advertise?The review refers to the Windows version. I dread to think what it would do to my Android devices!
Updated on Feb 25, 2013
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content