From Shirt Pocket:
launchTunes is an iTunes companion that ensures your music is available when you run iTunes.
Although iTunes 4.0 finally introduced Bonjour-based music library and playlist sharing, it came with one significant caveat: if iTunes isn't running, your music isn't available.
launchTunes solves this problem. When you launch iTunes, launchTunes springs into action, automatically starting iTunes on the Macintosh servers of your choice!
No more hunting for the iTunes server, no more locked offices or dorm rooms preventing access: it's all handled for you through the magic of Bonjour.
What's new in this version:
- Now Universal!
- New drag-and-drop install
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Control different aspects of iTunes.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Extends iTunes with several unique features.
- Community and recommendation system for iTunes.
- Minimal interface to start music & movie playback without launc...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- ITunes scripts: rename, move, manage.
- Download any song from soundcloud.com.
- ITunes remote control solution for networks.
- Automatically star rate your iTunes tracks.