From Sebastien Zwickert:
iTaf is a simple and easy to use alarm clock working with iTunes. Features
- Set reminders, countdowns, and alarms within iTunes.
- Wake or Start the computer upon alarm.
- Enhanced alarm options such as volume's fade in and out, days off manager, etc...
- iTunes specific options such as repeat, shuffle and visuals effects, etc...
- Improved International localizations : English, French, Italian, Dutch, Traditional Chinese.
- iTaf is Universal Binary.
What's new in this version: Add Norwegian translation
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- ITunes alarm clock, wake/sleep scheduler.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Screensaver that shows the desktop.
- ITunes remote control solution for networks.
- For OS X 10.4.8.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Sleep-timer and more, developed for iTunes and the Mac.
- Manage iTunes duplicates.
- Answering machine, fax & voice-on-demand system.
- Widget displays new U.S. iTunes releases.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: