"Group Mail makes the process a lot easier and works with the default contact database." -iPhoneclub.nl
Who hasn't been in the situation that you quickly want to send a mail to everyone in a contacts group to inform them of something, but gathering everyone's email address proofs to be a time-consuming task?
iGroupEmail is designed to enable what is called QuickMailing: the ability to send a mail to multiple people simultaneous within a few clicks (without the need to assemble all contacts)!
iGroupEmail WORKS WITH YOUR CONTACTS DATABASE so the defined group-member structure will be used automatically.
visit www.eekay.nl for a movie explaining iGroupEmail or look for "iGroupEmail" on YouTube (www.youtube.com/eekayonline).
Three step iGroupEmail configuration:
1 Fire up iGroupEmail
2 Quickscan for mail labels that you used for your contact's mail addresses
3 Select which mailaddresses you want to use for the group.
When the necessary settings are filled in you've enabled QuickMailing!
From there on mailing an entire group is two clicks away:
1 Fire up iGroupEmail
2 Click on a configured group
* iGroupEmail opens up the onboard Mail application with everyone's mail filled in.
A straight to-the-point iPhone App which is going to save you lot's of time!
IMPORTANT: Please restart the iPhone after installation to insure you can configure properly
* Apple compliant look-and-feel with easy interface and helpfull hints
* uses the iPhones Contacts database for group- and member information: this dynamically keeps the group information up-to-date!
* simple group maintenance: create/edit/delete groups, add/remove members
* select which maillabels you want to use for a group (for example: Work, Home) or any address for members in a group
* send a mail as Blind Carbon Copy (BCC) or visible mailaddresses(TO)
* mail label maintenance with scanning function to quickly gather used email labels from the Contacts database
* iGroupEmail is localized in English, German and Dutch languages
For any questions, suggestions or problems mail to email@example.com or visit www.eekay.nl
keywords: group email quickmail addressbook contacts mail bcc
What's new in this version:
Small bug fixed