iGetter is a powerful, full featured download manager and accelerator. iGetter can greatly improve the speed of your downloads using segmented downloading. In addition it allows auto resume on broken downloads, queue filtering, site explorer, searching of mirrors, FileAvenue.net integration, history list, scheduling downloads for low traffic periods, auto redial on broken connection, auto hang-up, and shut down on completion.
What's new in this version:
- Optimized for Safari 5.1 and Firefox 7 browsers.
- Added new Browser Extension for contextual menu integration with Safari 5.1 or later.
- Reworked iGetter Firefox Extension to support Firefox 5/6/7/8/9/10 or later.
- Added support for 64bit browsers in iGetter Scriptable Plugin.
- Improved iGetter Browser Plugin and iGetter Scriptable Plugin to support session cookies in compatible browsers.
- Added SHA1 checksum calculation of completed downloads.... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Download and convert videos from video streaming sites.
- Download YouTube videos and convert to multiple formats.
- Increase your connection speed and recover broken downloads.
- Convert over 20M YouTube to MP3 music clips and ringtones.
- Download and convert videos, including YouTube to MP3, M4A, FLV...
- Download and manage torrent files.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Download free videos from YouTube, Google, Yahoo, Facebook.
- Convert multiple Youtube videos to various formats.
- Download YouTube videos and accelerate downloads.
- Download and convert any YouTube video into your favorite forma...
- Manage your file downloads on your Windows PC.
- Extract music from YouTube movies as MP3 files.
- Download video and music from YouTube.
- Download videos from YouTube and increase download speeds by up...
- Download social music or video for your Windows PC.
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into various formats.
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play all the most popular video and audio formats.
- Accelerate your downloads to the fastest possible speed.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 99 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Counter-intuitive, buggy, crashed on first use"
Version: iGetter 2.8.8
Comes with an uninstall application
Crashed when first tried to use it
Won't allow me to change my default download folder (each URL entered links to /user/~name/downloads and has to be changed for each file)
Premium account login feature doesn't work properly
Turned on the feature to automatically pick URLs from clipboard, but application refused to do so.
And they actually try to charge for this malfunctioning, user-unfriendly, buggy program!?!?
I've used jdownloader for years, thought I would drive iGetter around the block. Nothing in iGetter works like it should. i'mgettin' and i'mstickin' with jdownloader (which works reliably, has an extremely intuitive interface whose features actually work and it is free) .
"iGetta? No you don't"
Version: iGetter 2.8.8
(I'm writing sentence this because the CNet online review software insists on a minimum of 10 characters.)
It does not work!
I am a former user of SpeedDownload. Apparently, I belong to the Lost Tribe of the Intel Core Duo as I have one of the first generations of Intel based iMacs. These are 32 bit machines NOT 64 bit (See http://support.apple.com/kb/ht3696 ).
After Apple issued the version 5.1.x release of Safari SpeedDownload stopped working. After several back and forth emails with Yazsoft going nowhere and I realized their tech support guy did not even understand the issues any more than I did, I tried iGetta. It doesn't work either.
I hope that somebody create a Download Manager that will work for those of us with these Intel Core Duo iMacs.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content