From Limit Point Software:
iForm serves and processes HTML forms. It's basic functionality collects form data submitted by a web browser and then emails that data using formatting templates to various recipients, as well as saving it to a text log file which can be imported into a database.
iForm provides the ability to limitlessly extend its basic functionality using AppleScript. You can use the AppleScript support to interact with other scriptable applications when a form is submitted, and you can also use it to provide logic and customization when composing form submission response pages and email messages. The sample iForm projects which are part of the software distribution demonstrate these extensions.
iForm integrates well with our product Mailings. Use iForm to create mailing lists in Address Book as groups, then use those groups to distribute messages with Mailings.
- iForm does not require a web server because it can serve it's own forms using the integrated web server.
- Processes form submissions with fully customized response pages, error replies, email messages and log entries.
- Emailer supports secure connections (SSL), multiple file attachments of any type and "plain text alternatives" using multi-part mime messages.
- Template mechanism featuring support for embedded AppleScripts enabling dynamic and multipart form submissions.
- Logs all activity to a log file and status window.
- Logs each form submission to its own customizable log file, say for import to a database.
What's new in this version:
- Added secure connection support (SSL) to the mailer. Turn it on and off in Preferences.
- Fixed a bug in the server which could cause the program to crash when changing the port.
- The log file is now written to the Application support folder; the default document root is now in the Application support folder also.
- The annoying "countdown" screen for demo mode has been removed from the program start-up.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Web site/personal search engine with customizable search result...
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Bulk e-mailer for sending personalized messages; track messages...
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Wiki-based collaboration for workgroups.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make pseudo copies of files and folders;. a pseudo file is an e...
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Drop upload files to specific folders on FTP servers.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...