From Brian Smith:
With iDaydream, you can create your own clouds in a virtual sky! Swipe your finger on the sky to create little puffs. Watch as the clouds you've just created float across the sky and shift shapes. You can control the wind direction, speed, and turbulence level to change the cloud effects. Change the sky from daytime with white puffy clouds into a sunset filled with orange and purple clouds. Meanwhile, enjoy the occasional bird, plane and hot air balloon as they float by.
More Products to Consider
- Provide a 3D user interface for symbian phone.
- Get a collection of Windows Phone 7 icons.
- Provide convenient iPhone-Style Alarm Clock for Windows Mobile ...
- Browse your Pocket PC with a sweep of a finger across the scree...
- Tenor steel pan emulator.
- Download the Hack system extension manager for the Palm organiz...
- Calculates the probable age of death.
- Get the electrostatic plasma globe on your iPhone screen.
- Set multialarms on your Blackberry as you like, and be notified...
- Enlarge Graffiti recognition area to the size of your Palm's sc...
- Apps to mix photo.
- Draw and share your drawings on Windows Mobile device.
- Audio book.
- Synchronize Windows Mobile device clock with online time server...
- Find out when and where your favorite movies and TV shows are p...
- Find max in the forest.
- Get the snow globe application on your iPhone.
- Replace/find strings in any text area.
- Export a day, week, or a whole month entries to the MemoDB.
- Add analog clock to your mobile device.
- Create badge of authority.
- 99c app for the election night.
- Set an alarm clock on your Windows Mobile device.
- Audiobook with stereo effects & music.