From IGG Software:
iBank 5 brings smarter budgeting, online bill pay, improved investment support and better integration with iBank for iPad. Simpler yet more powerful, nothing else comes close for managing your accounts and reaching your financial goals.
What's new in this version:
- Ability to calculate Internal Rate of Return (IRR) for investment transactions
- Ability to type in desired date range for QIF export
- Add support for token-based Direct Access authentication
- Add register view filter option for unreconciled transactions
- Show system notification when Update Everything finishes
- Show an indicator next to accounts that new transactions have come in
- Add a composite line to the forecast report
- ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Personal finance & budgeting software.
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Keep track of all your finances.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Personal finance software.
- Store any kind of information you can find.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Track and monitor all your income and expenses quickly and easi...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- Clear duplicate contacts out of Address Book.
- Easy and free Personal todo list and shared task list for your ...
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Manage projects, track hours and invoices, get paid on time.
- All-in-1 tool for tracking and analyzing your investments and t...
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Dashboard widgets for use with IGG Software's iBank.
- A goofy idea organizer and information manager.
All versions:2.9 stars
out of 83 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It's bad but the best i've found for Mac"
Version: iBank 5.1
I gave it 3 stars not because it deserves it but it's the best i've found for Mac.
Some improvement in the 5.1 update but many more needed.
I've used ibank since ver 3, 2009, switching from Quicken deluxe 2006 when I switched from windows to Mac. It' getting better but still so many short falls.
Just updated to 5.1 About 100 bugs listed as "fixed" since last update, 7 weeks ago.
BUT Still no year end file cleanup, still no file backup, still no encryption for the data file (big security issue). etc.
It does open faster, about 12 seconds when I first switched to ver 5 it was 35 seconds for my data file (over 30 Meg) because no year end cleanup it just keeps getting bigger. If you have investments there is no way to get rid of old accounts or transactions. Too bad it could be an excellent program it they would implement the features requested, that they have received over the years.
I really need to like ibank and it dose the "basics" but as far as handling stocks and other investments many issues. Budgeting very award to use. Reports limited options. So sad it's not advanced more in the 4 years i've been using it. I would be happy if it was as good as Win Quicken back in the 1990s.