From Digital Thought Software:
Turn your pictures into a work of geek art with 'iAscii Art.' iAscii converts your picture from your photo library into works of art using only characters from the alphabet (or ascii characters in geek speak).
More Products to Consider
- Provide a 3D user interface for symbian phone.
- Get a collection of Windows Phone 7 icons.
- Provide convenient iPhone-Style Alarm Clock for Windows Mobile ...
- Browse your Pocket PC with a sweep of a finger across the scree...
- Download the Hack system extension manager for the Palm organiz...
- Throw a "digital" pie at someone you love (or hate).
- Calculates the probable age of death.
- Tenor steel pan emulator.
- Get the electrostatic plasma globe on your iPhone screen.
- Set multialarms on your Blackberry as you like, and be notified...
- Enlarge Graffiti recognition area to the size of your Palm's sc...
- Draw and share your drawings on Windows Mobile device.
- Apps to mix photo.
- Send a photo to an anonymous PhotoSwap user with this app and r...
- Synchronize Windows Mobile device clock with online time server...
- Find out when and where your favorite movies and TV shows are p...
- Black & white images with a touch of color.
- Get the snow globe application on your iPhone.
- Create puzzle game from pictures in iPhone picture library.
- Export a day, week, or a whole month entries to the MemoDB.
- Add analog clock to your mobile device.
- 99c app for the election night.
- Customize a flip clock with photos.
- Set an alarm clock on your Windows Mobile device.