This is an intuitive, practical, and comprehensive application to help you with food and wine pairings wherever you go.
Beef or Chicken? Grilled or fried?
If you are drinking Merlot, you're fine either way. But Pinot Grigio might not be what you're looking for with that T-bone.
With more than 100 kinds of wine and 18 food categories (now with sub-category toggles!) this is all you need to pair wine with any meal. Searchable by both food and wine, we'll help you figure out what goes best with what, and lend a hand decoding that label. Updated wine descriptions and commonly used "AKAs" will help you learn more about your favorite bottles.
- Super easy and simple to use interface, you can go back and forward from food to wine and to food again.
- Pairing Database that can be searched per food or varietal/appellation
- 19 different types of food
- More than 90 options of different wine varietals or appellations.
- Brief description of each varietal, or appellation
- 5 different types of wine, including (Dessert, Red, Ros, Sparkling, White)
- General information on food pairings concepts
Our goal is to become a leader in wine information by merging the wine data and ratings from many sources, as well as recommendations from top sommeliers and wine connoisseurs, and synthesizing that data into decision-making information.
Check out our website: www.entaste.com
Check or blog: blog.entaste.com
What's new in this version:
- Expanded wine list
- Updated food categories and subcategories
- Wine filtering by food subcategories
- Improved navigation