eMailMyIP monitors your public IP address, and when it changes, eMailMyIP e-mails you the updated information. You can even add comments to distinguish different locations in case you're tracking more than one. Just check your e-mail. It works with applications like: ftp servers, RealVNC, VPNs, and remote desktop.
What's new in this version: Version 126.96.36.199 includes SMTP authentication and port assignment. The recent move to the new host broke the page eMailMyIP uses to resolve IP addresses. As of now, the latest download has fixed this issue. The error shows as SMTPserver rejected e-mail, which is not the case. The issue was parsing the http content returned by the get ip request.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Search and display log files from your IP address.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor domains and IP and network devices and send e-mail and ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Check networks for problems and display statisticas and state-l...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Reveal troubles monitoring your IP-network.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Troubleshoot TCP/IP connected computers.
- Get informed when your IP address is changed.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Create, manage, and search contact information lists.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Replace your IP address and network settings in one click.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Perform a mapping of the incoming connections to a predetermine...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Scan ports and network services within user-defined range of IP...
- Get notifications about the stability of your network, servers,...
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Basic But Works"
Version: eMailMyIP 188.8.131.52
Simple and basic to use. No extra bells and whistles so no extra junk to worry about.
None really. The initial email setup took some playing around with but it was really my issue and not the program.
Does what I need it to: Emails me if my Public IP address changes.