From Ivan Vecerina:
This command-line utility intercepts the debug output of any program and sends it to the console. It also reports application crashes to the console output.
This program is useful automated testing, or for problem diagnostics.
For beginners, you can drag and drop any application's icon onto dbgproxy.exe to view its output in a console window.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
- Monitor your processor temperature via a graph at the bottom of...
- Run a program such as an installation program or a utility prog...
- Launch programs under win32 machine.
- Get a windows task Bar for your multiple monitors.
- Generate, manage, and register your existing domains.
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Find frequent molecular substructures and discriminative fragme...
- Send an instant global popup message to LAN PC's.
- Generate and edit diagrams for flowcharts, DFD, UML, charts.
- Immediately reconnects a dropped Internet dial-up.