From Ivan Vecerina:
This command-line utility intercepts the debug output of any program and sends it to the console. It also reports application crashes to the console output.
This program is useful automated testing, or for problem diagnostics.
For beginners, you can drag and drop any application's icon onto dbgproxy.exe to view its output in a console window.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Run a program such as an installation program or a utility prog...
- Generate, manage, and register your existing domains.
- View, launch and add programs to the zip file.
- Get a windows task Bar for your multiple monitors.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Send an instant global popup message to LAN PC's.
- Generate barcodes using signed barcode ActiveX Control for Inte...
- Find a variety of downloads on the Internet.
- Immediately reconnects a dropped Internet dial-up.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.