From Phil Hilton:
cARLO is ARLO
rewritten using cocoa. cARLO includes most of the features ARLO has plus a few extras, but with an easy to use GUI. These include:
- Super fast log analyzing
- General stats for a user (uploads, downloads, leech rating, IPs)
- Every nickname used when a user started a file transfer.
- A list of files uploaded by a user
- A list of files downloaded by a user
- The leech rating of every user on the server sorted by login names or leech ratings
- Server wide stats (uploads, downloads, leech rating, and 6 "top 10" lists
- Search for file uploaders by filename
- Search for file downloaders by filename
- Report exporting for publishing on the web or as a plain text file
- Version checking
- Support for both Carracho and Hotline logs.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed bug which prevented the file name of reports from being remembered.
- Fixed progress bar increment math.
- Preferences window now closes when clicking the "Parse Log Files" button.
- Renamed "Parse Logs Files" button to "Save Changes / Parse Log Files" - more appropriate.
- Moved all progress indicators to the toolbar.
- Added "Caching Logs" state to log parsing stages
- Added option to exclude file transfers by anonymous or "guest" users (See Change Log in the Read Me...
See all new features »