A stable, optimized Linux operating system that installs under Microsoft Windows 95 or 98. This version of Linux uses the UMSDOS file system, allowing it to simply be installed to a directory on your Windows PC, allowing for safe and easy install/uninstall.
What's new in this version: Increased support for hardware and better configuration options.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- View list of your PC capabilites.
- Install MS Money 2006 to your Windows Mobile-based Pocket PCs.
- Build install sets for your Pocket PC software.
- Take notes and refer back to them at anytime on your Tablet PC.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Create Pocket PC 2003 applications using eMbedded Visual C++ 4....
- Launch applications from your PC or USB drive.
- Get various software products that can run from a USB pen-drive...
- HIDClass driver.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.